Saturday, May 29, 2010

Well, I hope everyone's week went better than mine! Thankfully, my ear allergies seem to be clearing up!


A few of the things I've been munching on this week:



Hmm...does putting fried shrimp on top of a garden salad make it healthy? Eh, probably not. But it was delicious! The salad was very simple: lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, and carrots.

Kashi TLC bars in various flavors:



Staying hydrated the yummy way:



As you saw on an earlier post, a couple 100 calorie packs of Craisins were also consumed this week to keep me awake during summer classes ;)

And, of course, lots of fruits, veggies, and other healthy foods...and some not so healthy, haha :)

Song of the week:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAA0ASlh1HU

(For some reason, YouTube won't let me embed this one. Oh well. Enjoy anyway!)

No comments:

Post a Comment