Thursday, July 14, 2011

Post inspired by GML.

If you haven't read Gracie's latest post...oh my goodness, you HAVE to!!


I laughed at #1 and #3, just because that seems to be what guys like to say to me.

"We should go out/hang out sometime!" Sounds good! When? "Oh, I don't know...sometime soon..." Annnnd it's not gonna happen.

"Call/text me sometime!" He's really saying: I'm too lazy/chicken to make the first move myself.

And now...for a few of my own additions to Gracie's list...

"You're like my sister!" Friend-zone. Duly noted.

"I didn't really consider it a date, per se...." Then why did you ask me and then pay for everything, fool?

"Well, other girls I've dated have gone this far with me..." You know I'm TLW, is that going to be a problem? "Nooo...it's just different, that's all...I have to get used to it!" Translation: he has a problem with it and will be gone in 3, 2, 1...

"Hey cutie, what's going on?" It's midnight. It's a weeknight. I'm going to sleep. What do you think is going on?

"I had a few drinks..." You're drunk. And you just drunk texted me. That's no bueno on EVERY level!

What kind of lines have guys tried to throw at you? Any of you have similar experiences to me/Gracie?

2 comments:

  1. Love your added list!

    I seriously love waking up to see a "hey... you downtown?" text on a wednedday morning. Yeah... I was out partying HARD. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ihearteggs WOW! Boys are CRAZY!!

    Oh, and the person responsible for the last 3 additions to the list (aka my ex) tried to re-add me on Facebook last weekend. What. The. Heck. I probably should've added that to the list.

    ReplyDelete