Monday, February 14, 2011

I still can't smell anything!

Hey guys!

Why haven't I posted? I came down with a cold/flu/virus thing and was out of it all last week. I missed my first day of classes in a semester and a half...and promptly had a professor ask me for a note proving I was sick on the day I came back. Wait...what? Strange. Anyway, I am feeling much better, although I'm still waiting for my sense of smell (and taste, by extension) to come back...

On to more pleasant things: Happy Valentine's Day!! Or, as I read on Facebook this morning: "To my friends in a relationship: Happy Valentine's Day. To my single friends: Happy Singles Awareness Day. To my friends who don't care: Happy Monday."

I think that sums it up nicely. ;)

Longer post later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment