Wednesday, September 15, 2010

1/4 there...

One of my professors informed us that we're just about 25% done with the semester already. Whoa...

I'm sorry, I've been a bad blogger lately!! You would not believe how much homework I've had. I had my first exam AND a group presentation due today (not in the same class) so I've been running like a crazy person for the last week trying to get everything done! I love my university, but geez, I think the professors conspire on assignment due dates sometimes...

Anyway. Snacky foods of the week:

  • Apple slices. I was craving fresh fruit today, and I discovered a bag of apple slices in the fridge this morning. I took out a few, tossed them in a bag, and munched on them in between classes. Yum!
  • Mini boxes of yogurt raisins. More yum! I haven't had these since I was a kid. They're still good.
  • Kashi bars. Duh. My go to flavors the past 3 weeks have been Dark Mocha Almond and Dark Chocolate Coconut.
  • A sliced peach with cinnamon sprinkled on top. Uh...obviously I sat down at a table and ate this. Haha.
  • Chocolate with almonds...umm, should I admit that? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment