I'm sorry, I've been a bad blogger lately!! You would not believe how much homework I've had. I had my first exam AND a group presentation due today (not in the same class) so I've been running like a crazy person for the last week trying to get everything done! I love my university, but geez, I think the professors conspire on assignment due dates sometimes...
Anyway. Snacky foods of the week:
- Apple slices. I was craving fresh fruit today, and I discovered a bag of apple slices in the fridge this morning. I took out a few, tossed them in a bag, and munched on them in between classes. Yum!
- Mini boxes of yogurt raisins. More yum! I haven't had these since I was a kid. They're still good.
- Kashi bars. Duh. My go to flavors the past 3 weeks have been Dark Mocha Almond and Dark Chocolate Coconut.
- A sliced peach with cinnamon sprinkled on top. Uh...obviously I sat down at a table and ate this. Haha.
- Chocolate with almonds...umm, should I admit that? ;)