Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hi, I'm breakingsilence, and I am a late bandwagon jumper!

Haha. Now, what is this bandwagon that I've jumped on later than everyone else?
The Greek yogurt bandwagon, of course!
I had several people tell me I should give it a try. I tried the Oikos Blueberry Fruit on the Bottom flavor, and it was really good! I normally go for the YoCrunch 100 calorie cups if I want yogurt (there will probably be a separate post on those, still love them), but these are just as good, and have more protein than regular yogurt! So, if you're studying for an exam and need a little pick-me-up, or if you have a part-time job and need a little something to tie you over until you get off work, I'd definitely recommend grabbing one of these. Well, not necessarily this brand, but any Greek yogurt. Note: If it's your first time eating it, stick to the Fruit on the Bottom varieties, no matter what brand you choose. I mistakenly picked up a Vanilla one and it was a bit...sour. Oops. ;) Next time, I'll be adding fruit or granola!


No comments:

Post a Comment