Friday, April 16, 2010

The name of the blog is kind of misleading...

...because I'm not a college freshman anymore! But I am in college, and I thought it fit.

Anyway.

Once upon a time (back during high school) I blogged. A LOT.

Over the past couple years, however, blogging has definitely fallen by the wayside. I'd like to start again, but this time with more of a focus: living a healthy lifestyle as a college student! It's hard - as most of us discovered our first year or so of college in the form of "the freshman 15". But it is entirely possible to eat right and stay in shape while studying for exams and having a social life, and I'm proof of that!!

My goal is to update once a week with workout tips/ideas and yummy, good-for-you snacks that you can find in any grocery store...because, let's face it, college students are poor! Haha. :p We can't always afford the really good organic stuff...or have the time to find it, for that matter. That's why, when I do food posts, it'll be concentrating on healthy (or at least healthier than what you're eating right now!) snacks that a busy student can just grab and go!

That's pretty much it for now. Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment