Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Procrastination and a good workout song :)

Look at that, I'm updating more than once a week! :) Yay for procrastinating on homework! ;)

Anyway, I think I'll post one of my current favorite workout songs for y'all to enjoy and maybe add to your own workout playlist!!

I like to rotate my workout playlist A LOT. I'm always adding new songs and taking out the ones that I'm tired of listening to. It keeps my workout interesting, which is really important. Boring workout = less motivation.



(10 points if you can find my screen name in this song...no fair looking up the lyrics! haha)

Artist: BarlowGirl
Song: Million Voices
Album: How Can We Be Silent (2007)

You will probably see me post more good workout songs from the Barlow sisters in the future - they have quite a few!

Anyways. Enjoy the song!

::EDIT:: For some reason, I'm not seeing a link to comment on this post...anyone else having this problem??

No comments:

Post a Comment