Thursday, August 5, 2010

It's just a music kind of day...

I'm a bad blogger. I haven't written the next installment of Dealing With Drama yet. It's coming!!

Until then, please enjoy some recent favorites!!




Artist: Julianna Zobrist
Song: The Tree
Album: The Tree (2009)


I came across this song by accident and loved it so much that I had to add it to my workout playlist. It works great for warmup or cool down. I don't know why her music isn't getting more attention! ( website ) I'm hoping she'll stick "Brave One" and "Lock You Down" on iTunes SOON so I can add them to my workout playlist!




Artist: Avalon
Song: Take You At Your Word
Album: In A Different Light (1999)

An oldie, but still good! I love using this song in my warmup.



And now, in a slightly different genre....



Artist: Fireflight
Song: Desperate
Album: For Those Who Wait (2010)

Disclaimer: I'm not normally a fan of harder rock. Fireflight, however, is the exception.

No comments:

Post a Comment