Friday, December 31, 2010

Sinusitis and songs

So, if you've been following my Twitter account, you probably know that I've been sick for a couple weeks. I went to the doctor yesterday and found out that I've actually had a sinus infection for 2-3 weeks. Lovely. At least now I know why I wasn't feeling 100% during finals week. I'm on an antibiotic now and am hoping it kicks in soon so that I feel better...

I did find a great walk/jog song (wog?) during that 2-3 weeks. (Before all of healthy living blogland yells at me for exercising while sick, let it be known that I didn't realize I had a sinus infection until yesterday. I thought it was allergies/stress.)


Artist: Britt Nicole
Song: Welcome to the Show
Album: The Lost Get Found (2009)
I love the fun lyrics and the pop/rock beat. I'm not normally a jogger/runner at all, but this song makes me want to run! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment