Thursday, January 27, 2011

Study face and TAM

Happy Thursday, bloggies! Hope your week has been going great! Mine's been pretty decent - I can't complain. Well, except for the fact that I have 2 quizzes tomorrow...but at least they're quizzes, not tests!

I guess this means I should get off the blog/Twitter/Facebook and actually finish studying? ;)


Something to think about:

http://www.thyroidawarenessmonth.com/ I've dealt with hypothyroidism since middle school, so I was pleased to find out that January is Thyroid Awareness Month. A lot of people don't know what a thyroid is or how important its function is to the body! Take a couple minutes to read up on it.



Random observation of the day:
Why is it that guys really take notice of you when you're sick, in sweats, little to no makeup, glasses, hair pulled back...? Does this only happen to me or can any other girls relate? Personally, I think it's hilarious. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment