Saturday, June 19, 2010

Summer is officially here!

Hey!! How's everyone's summer so far?? Mine has been busy with summer classes, part-time job, and of course, hanging with friends! Oh, did I mention it's HOT?? I've been doing a LOT of DVD workouts, because who wants to workout outside when it's blazing hot? (Anyone who's lived in the South will understand!!)


I find that I've been doing this one most frequently:



It's a little on the short side (33 min.), so I'll normally tack on 5-10 minutes of extra power walking. I like this DVD because it's not just power walking (which can be boring)...it has some easy kickboxing moves in it...yay variety! Haha. I've found that I get even more of a workout when I mute the DVD and put my iPod on instead!



Some eats this week:





Mmm...peach and pomegranate. Need I say more?


Lots of those...sensing the fruit theme yet??



Whoops, how did THAT get in here? ;)

Ok, it wasn't vanilla ice cream, it was chocolate frozen yogurt, and it was delicious. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment