Friday, June 25, 2010

Ahh...

Up until last night, I was having Glee withdrawals. (Glee withdrawals = "Glee-drawals"? Haha)





Apparently, my DVR (which is set to record all new episodes) has marked the reruns showing on Fox on Thursdays as "New Episodes". I discovered this last night and I'm not complaining. ;)

Some eats this week:



I ran out of cranberries. Boo. Thankfully, 1/4 c Yogurt Cheerios + 1 tbsp raisins make a great mock trail mix to munch on during class. (Excuse the Ziploc bag logo. Once again, not so great food picture taking skills. Working on it. :p )




I just discovered Stonyfield has CHOCOLATE Oikos in 4 packs. Why have I not seen this at my grocery store yet?? I will find it. ;)



I prefer the Hazelnut Latte flavor. But the Wild Blueberry Muffin flavor is still good.


Oh, and about 928375983 strawberries (unpictured). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment