Monday, July 19, 2010

Dealing With Drama :: The Intro

Drama -
any situation or series of events having vivid, emotional, conflicting, or striking interest or results. [Source: Dictionary.com]

breakingsilence's definition of drama-
Something that should've been left behind in high school, yet continues to follow us, whether we like it or not!!

Most people associate drama with silly little high school girls whispering between classes about who did what before first period. Unfortunately, high school drama is just the beginning. It multiplies once you get into college and continues when you get a job. If you allow drama to affect you too much, it can mess with your mood...and by association, your health. You can't escape drama, but there are ways to deal with it. In this series, we'll be talking about...
  • school drama
  • guy drama (assuming only girls read this blog...sorry dudes lol)
  • part-time job drama

and ways to deal with each type. If you have any suggestions/comments/ways you deal with drama, drop a comment on this post!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh good topic! Well it depends...what KIND of guy drama? I need to know the deets before I can assess the situation. When I was in college, I "dated" the same guy on and off for two years. What did I learn? A guy who drops the L-bomb on you after he's 12 beers deep doesn't REALLY love u.

    www.firednfabulous.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any type. Trust me, I've had plenty of my own!

    ReplyDelete