Wednesday, July 7, 2010

It's a cereal week..

I am currently waiting for class to start...with a serving (3/4 cup) of Strawberry Yogurt Cheerios to munch on in case I get hungry during lecture. I'm pretty sure I haven't eaten straight dry Cheerios since I was about 4. Oh well. When you do a 40 minute power walk before class and your professor is longwinded AND boring...you do what you have to. Haha.



Favorite meal add-on of the week:





I still love these things (I prefer the chocolate chip cookie version over cheesecake though) and I found a new way to eat them this week: mixed with cereal for breakfast! My current fave combination:

1 YoCrunch 100 Calorie Cup (use the topping too!)
3/4 cup (1 serving) of Post Great Grains Cereal
Fruit of your choice (optional)

Put ingredients in a bowl. Mix. Eat! You can use any cereal, but I like using the Great Grains because it's not too sweet and it's got whole grain, protein, and fiber.

No comments:

Post a Comment